That’s why property owners throughout the country depend on us to help achieve their goals of property performance and profitability.
Everyone at HomeMarke is a Florida licensed real estate agent and a member of the Northeast Florida Association of Realtors, Florida Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors. Each of our property managers is knowledgeable, professional, prompt and courteous, which is one reason our clients stay with us for so long.
[box style=”quote”]People do business with people they know and like. They will continue to do business with those they trust and respect -Ralph Waldo Emerson[/box]
We want to be the one you trust and respect for all your real estate needs. Clients continually refer us to their closest family, friends and business associates because we have a history of success and integrity. Our experience and knowledge of the local market will benefit your short and long-term goals We will work hard and efficient to represent your best interest.
[box style=”quote”]”The world cares very little about what a man or woman knows; it is what the man or woman is able to do that counts.” -Booker T. Washington[/box]
Not all real estate agents are created equal. It is important to choose one that has a track record of results, experience and the tools to succeed. From testimonials, our Clients believe we have everything we need to make your dreams come true. We understand the real estate process but more importantly we understand how to make it simple and effortless for our Clients
We do NOT manage Homeowner’s Associations (HOAs), apartment complexes or commercial properties. We want to be known as experts at a few things versus just being “good” in many.
HomeMarke manages single family homes, town homes and condominiums with a minimum rental rate of $800.00 per month and up to $5,000.00 per month. All of our marketed homes are governed by the HomeMarke® Quality of Standards Program.
Our firm’s monthly PREMIER property management fees actually DECREASE the longer it takes us to find a qualified tenant*. We drive results and are willing to reduce our rates to support our results-driven philosophy. Plus, we offer our clients one month of free property management services for every referral that signs on with us.
Our vacancy rate is extremely low due to our market expertise and personalized service to every rental prospect. Furthermore, because we are Realtors ®, too, we advertise in the local MLS, reaching thousands of Realtors ®, as well as numerous rental advertising outlets. Additionally, we are one of Jacksonville’s few firms’ that holds Rental Open Houses!
The internet has become an amazing source for buyers, sellers and even renters to find properties. Our new online website is tied into many online real estate search engines and databases… such as Trulia Hotpads, Realtor and even Craigslist.
HomeMarke® is proud to go green in ‘10! Owners and tenants alike are encouraged to take advantage of our ACH direct deposit program; as well as, our electronic reporting, statements, billing and online payment program(s).
Whether this is the first time you have used a property manager or you have tried several, we are sure that your home will love our services and so will your portfolio!
START-UP, FACTS AND RATES:
- We perform a background, credit and criminal history search.
- We have 24 hour online owner and tenant account information and maintenance request
- Our Standard Monthly management fee is only 7% or $56, whichever is greater and our standard tenant procurment is 25% of the first month’s rent.
- Our Premier Marketing Package includes MLS listings and broker reciprocity in a tiered structure beginning at 10% and reduces the longer the home is on the market. The tenant procurement is 50% of the first month’s rent for this pacakge.
- The start-up fee is $125 which includes the installation of a 24 emergency/maintenance lockbox and is discounted from the tenant procurement when choosing the Premier Marketing Package.
- Utilities deposit is required and once a tenant is placed, $150 remains in the owner’s portfolio for future repairs and/or utilities fees. Any unused portion is refundable at account closing
- Monthly portfolio disbursements are made between the 20th and 25th or sooner after tenant payment history is established.
- You determine which annual services you would like for us to maintain (such as: pressure washing, termite inspection and treatments, lawn maintenance/treatments, HOA dues, etc.)
- Bring your own tenant and the startup fee is only $75
- For every referal that you send us that sings up with us, we will waive one month of property management fees!
- Hurry, we are truly only accepting new clients for a limited time! We limit the number of properties that we will manage unlike big box management companies